If you have a rumbly in your tumbly like Winnie the Pooh, you will want to try out these Winnie the Pooh Pumpkin bites from Disney Family. The are inspired by Tsum Tsum and are almost too cute to eat.
Delicious Winnie the Pooh Tsum-Tsum Inspired Pumpkin Bites
- -1/2 cup pumpkin, chopped into pieces
- -3 tablespoons fine caster sugar
- -1/2 cup glutinous rice flour (or plain flour)
- -Melted chocolate, for drawing features
- Place chopped pumpkin on a plate, add to steamer, and steam at medium heat for around 15 minutes or until soft. (You can also place on a colander, on a pot of boiling water, or in a covered container in the microwave.) Drain away the water, remove the skin, and mash up pumpkin.
2. Add in sugar and mix well.
3. Add in flour and knead into a dough. (If the dough still feels sticky, add in more rice flour — 1 tablespoon at a time — until it no longer sticks.)
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >